MONEY SAVVY KIDS ONLINE
THE BEST WAY TO HELP YOUR KIDS GET SMART ABOUT MONEY
Convenient Online Education
Financial education is not being provided in schools, so it's time to bring it into the home. The Money Savvy Kids Online Curriculum is a series of financial education courses for elementary school students, ages 6-11.
These engaging, self-paced, multi-lesson courses allow kids to learn about money in a fun and interactive way. Backed by nearly 25 years of research and based on award-winning educational content, this curriculum is proven to change behavior and increase financial knowledge. Winner of the 2023 Excellence in Financial Education Award.
The online courses break down big financial concepts like goal setting, budgeting and savings into kid-sized pieces and the lessons engage with all learning styles (visual, auditory, kinaesthetic). The online platform guides your child through each concept, as the learning builds on previous lessons. The material also provides a path for parents to overlay their own values and experiences when it comes to money.
Use the curriculum as an after-school activity, additional education during summer or holiday breaks or with a grandparent who wants to be an active learner with your child.
Once they have completed the curriculum, your money-smart child will be able to:
- Understand the language of money
- Practice techniques to delay gratification
- Know that there are multiple choices for money
- Understand the difference between wants and needs
- Understand how to set short- and long-term goals
- Participate in family financial decisions
- Understand the importance of budgeting
- Contribute to family budget discussions
- Teach the adults in the household a thing or two
- And much, much more!
- Three distinct courses (Levels C, D & E)
- Dozens of lessons and activities
- Hours upon hours of video
- Worksheets and knowledge tests
- Vocabulary words
- Printable certificates of completion
Each course level is priced at $49 for a one year subscription. For your protection, subscriptions do not renew automatically. Please register with an email address and password that your child can use.
Click the button below to see the details of each course and start your subscription on our learning platform.
Optional student materials, sold separately. Click below to purchase.